November 14, 2017

Boobies

It's that time of year. The time I am abandoned while the Woman goes somewhere and walks for boobies. This year she's taking the Man along with her, and forcing him to walk alongside her. I mean, he LIKE boobies--who doesn't--but it seems a little mean to me. He could be staying home and catering to my every whim, but noooo.

It really sucks because we've been writing and I've coughed up a good story and I want to work on it, but she's taking the typing fingers with her.






Just because these pictures make me LOL



5 comments:

Ivan from WMD said...

Good for the Woman and the Man! But who's catering to you? We hope it's not that damn dog Butters.

P.S. We're amused by those pictures too!

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

TBT here: If ya love boobies, ya gotta do what ya have to do support them. *coff, coff*

da tabbies o trout towne said...

dood; best fishes two mom & dad on ther walk ..total lee awesum that they R doin thiz.....

now that they R outta de houz ~~~~~~~ !!!


let de partay bee gin ~~~~~~ ♫♪☺☺

Just Ducky said...

They will be home soon and too tired to go anywhere else. So then they can cater to your every whim.

Sweet Purrfections said...

We know you wish they were with you,but they are doing a wonderful thing.